Support & Outsourcing
Support & Outsourcing
Your technology bridge within reach
Bring to companies comprehensive and packaged solutions, which set them free from IT issues, globally or on specific area, and offer them a smart control over the costs.
ERP SAP Outsourcing: for what?
- How to setup a 24/7 support able to meet the business requirements?
- How to fill the weak point of internal IT teams?
- How to focus IT ressources on the most critical points of the IT organisation without hampering the global operations?
- How to gain flexibility and profitability?
- Where to find a competent technology partner able to offer fully open delivery of services?
ERP SAP Outsourcing: for whom?
Local or international but multicultural companies, which seeks for delegating with complete confidence the whole or part of their operations in order to keep or improve the performance and reliability level of their IT.
ERP SAP Outsourcing: Services portfolio
We deliver different service levels from out-tasking to full outsourcing.
- Out-tasking avec son pack Discover
- Outsourcing collaboratif : pack Share
- Outsourcing global: packTrust
ERP SAP Outsourcing: technologies we cover
Infrastructure et systèmes
Support: Helping you use your solutions in our portfolio!
AGENTIL helps you to use solutions such as NMS, DSM, VPSX, SAP Business One and ensure your product maintenance support services included in your product maintenance contract.
For this, contact our products support center by :
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone : +41 844 903 903
Outsourcing: Focus on your core business!
AGENTIL offers 3 different outsourcing contracts so you can find one that suits you best. A flexible, experienced consultants, from now through AGENTIL, outsource all or part of your IT management and focus on the essential: your core business!
Our outsourcing governance services
Our outsourcing governance is based on a well established methodology. Our controling tools allow you to follow our service levels, but also your SLA s and reporting to your management.
It includes the following activities:
1. Transition of activities within a collaborative or full responsibility aspect
2. Setup and configuration of monitoring and ITSM tools, SLA and reporting
3. Change management activities for managing your projects
4. Regular quality reviews